Spiritualized by R+Co
5 tips to keep your healthy and beautiful this winter.
1. Switch to an oil-based moisturizer to lock in extra moisture.
2. Commit to weekly treatments to keep hair hydrated.
3. Use leave-in conditioner to combat static.
4. Use dry shampoo for volume if your hair has gone limp.
5. Hydrate hair overnight with an oil or serum.
How to use:
Shake well. Section hair and apply 1-2 pumps 6-8" from roots. Let sit for 30-45 seconds then massage through to activate and cleanse. After a workout, follow application with a blow dryer.